Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Collection of Kristina-isms!

Dear Friends and Family,


In Lieu of "H-Bday" wishes, wall posts OR even presents...


I would be honored and joy-filled if you would please share your favorite Kristina-ism!


We all know I make-up words and saying and have crazy cool HS-insights... but I can't remember them all, even though they're probably hidden somewhere among the now 55 Journals!


Would you please share it with me!

(you know how I'm a forgetter and need to write everything down)

MEDIUM OF YOUR CHOICE: this note BELOW, write on my wall, FB msg, email, text OR voicemail!


I would love to reflect on how something I've said has been funny, encouraging, or just ridiculously awesome ;)


SOME EXAMPLES:

"I've never heard Him called 'HS' before" ~Sarah

"I have officially been Herefordized!" ~Brigitte

"If GOD made Jupiter... I think He could write a book." ~Kristina (as remembered by Tasha)



BTW if you really, really, want to give, Target gift cards are ALWAYS welcome, or you could donate $ to mycharitywater.org/kh27bday.


THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

No comments: