Monday, December 20, 2010

Neighbors

I'm thankful that I know my neighbors in my little complex... Why don't people know their neighbors anymore? How can you live next to someone and not know their names? Who will watch your house when you're out of town? or water your plans when you're gone for winter/summer breaks?!

I remember when we would visit our neighbors houses, eat together, play together, spend the night... yes, I'm older now, but really, why can't we still eat together, or watch TV shows from time to time, or baby sit for each other??

Let me just say, I am thankful that I live where I do.

QUESTION: When was the last time your neighbors hugged you??!

I feel SSOOO loved =)

AND I'm really looking forward to a New Year building into new friendships!


Proverbs 27:10 "Do not forsake your friend and the friend of your father, and do not go to your brother's house when disaster strikes you--better a neighbor nearby than a brother far away."

No comments: